Carpenter, Collins and Craig has been providing surveying and civil engineering design services to the Central West region for more than 100 years.
We have developed long-term project partnerships with numerous land developers and builders, as well as multinational companies such as Newcrest Mining Limited.
We were the principal supervising surveyors for the construction of Cadia Mine and are the ongoing contract surveyors to Cadia Mine for infrastructure construction and monitoring.
Some of our other past projects include:
- Set-out of the Anglo-Australian Telescope Project – Coonabarabran
- Survey of Natural Gas Pipeline – West Wyalong-Sydney
- Survey and design of North West Orange Trunk Sewer Mains; Bel-Air Estate Sewage Pumping Station and Rising Main; Suma Heights Estate Sewage Pumping Station and Rising Main
- Location of bore holes, water bores, GPS surveying and control survey for Newcrest Mining Limited at Cadia
- Set out of Orange City Centre and Metro Plaza shopping centres at Orange and Bathurst
- Planning, surveying and engineering design of subdivisions in Orange including Clifton Grove and Ammerdown Rural Residential Estates; Bel-Air, Suma Heights, Highlands, Rosewood, Braemar, Glengarry, Wentworth and Ploughmans Hill Residential Estates; Gateway Business Park – Community Title Commercial Estate, Waratah Hills Residential Estate, The Vines Residential Estate, The Gardens Residential Estate, Northlea and Discovery Hill Residential Estate, Wentworth Drive Bathurst Residential Estate, Redfern Street Cowra Residential Estate, The Highlands Blayney Residential Estate, Koala Street Parkes Residential Estate.