Carpenter, Collins and Craig offers a wide range of surveying, civil engineering design and project management services to clients in Central West NSW, including:
Subdivision Design and Project Management
We work closely with builders and developers and can manage your subdivision project from beginning to end.
- Urban Subdivisions
- Rural Subdivisions
- Strata Title
- Community Schemes
Carpenter, Collins and Craig is an ePlan lodging agent and we electronically lodge all subdivision plans with the Land & Property Information Department. ePlan is an electronic plan lodgment and validation system developed by LPI that is a faster, more secure and more efficient way of processing land title plans.
Civil Engineering Design
We provide civil design services for both small- and large-scale engineering projects including:
- Urban estates and subdivisions
- Water supply
- Sediment and erosion control
- Carpark design and layout
We utilise conventional surveying instruments as well as the latest GPS equipment to meet your surveying needs:
- Detail and topographic surveys
- Boundary surveying for both boundary fence alignment and mark-out, and to resolve boundary fence disputes
- Construction set-out and control surveys for large-scale developments
- Works as executed surveys on completed projects
- House set-out surveys for construction
- Precise surveying – installation and reinstatement of industrial fixed plant to the sub-millimetre. Specialising in hold-down bolts, mining milling plant, crushing plant and conveyor alignments.
- Identification surveys
- Volume surveys, for e.g. dams, quarries or stockpiles
- PCA (BOMA) lease surveys for area determinations